Let us help you develop a social media plan to explode your business! Whether you want to have us manage and control your social media or if you want some guidance, we can work our a plan to suit your needs.
Social Media Management
This package includes:
- Optimisation of your social media homepage
- Customized content calendar delivered each month
- Personalized content
- Customized postings (depending on your business desires)
- Audience engagement (liking, commenting, interacting, etc.)
- Monthly analytic reports
Starting at £200 month per platform- at 4 posts per week.
(Price will vary depending on the number of platforms and desired posting frequency)
Social Media Audit
The rules of social media are always changing, and chances are you don’t have the time or desire to keep up on changing algorithms and updates!
While you may not be ready to hand off your social media completely, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t develop a strategy for your profiles.
In this hour we will:
- Review your social media accounts and offer direct feedback about what you’re doing – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Provide you with 60 minutes of in-depth coaching and guidance via phone call or video conference – you choose!
- Give you actionable advice and easy to implement next steps for improving your social media strategy.
- Answer any and all of your questions about Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
When an individual comments on your page with a question or concern, this presents a new opportunity for you to provide value for your leads while also demonstrating excellent customer service.
It’s important to ensure that all of your social posts are within your company brand.
We can create graphics with your house-colour scheme and add in your logo. Graphics can include text such as quotes/testimonials or images from your club or product.
When it comes to social media management, consistency is key. To keep customers engaged and grow your following , you’ll need to consistently post quality content. The only way to do this is to create a social media schedule that details when and what you’re going to post on which channels.
Before you can begin putting together a game plan for social media management, you will need to consider what the best social media platforms are for your business. We can use our expertise to see which social channels your should focus on for your business.